Como Social Club is a chic rooftop terrace overlooking the stunning Woodlands Waterway. The setting is hip and stylish and the vibe is fun and high-energy, capturing the ambiance and allure of Lake Como, Italy. At Como, days are spent in the warm glow of the sun by the pool in a cozy cabana with sensational handcrafted cocktails and distinctive lite bites. And when the sun goes down, the vibe is energized with live music every weekend.
As Regional Director of Marketing for Howard Hughes Hospitality overseeing Sorriso and Como Social Club:
• Directed branding, identity, and all creative including menu design, photography and video, PR, internal and external messaging, new website, content strategy and development, social media, digital marketing, email marketing, advertising, radio, event planning, and community partnerships.
• Designed opening collateral and signage, and all sales promotion materials.
• Curated 1965 Vintage Piaggio Vespa for guest selfie photo spot, and vintage Vespa advertising posters for wall decor.
• Produced Sorisso and Como Italian-themed Grand Opening including opera flash mob, interactive photo stations, live painter, and two Ferraris parked at entry.
• Created video montage of Lake Como, Italy, and Sophia Loren movie footage with music soundtrack to play on giant video wall.
• Generated $3.7m in revenue in first full year, up $2.2m over PY.
Photo Credit: Rouse Photography