Robard’s luxury boutique steakhouse was reimagined for a new generation of foodies, and inspired by its namesake, Howard Robard Hughes Jr.’s sense of adventure and pioneering spirit.
The new Robard’s redefined the classic American steakhouse with a menu that showcased sophisticated cuts of dry-aged beef, A5 Miyazaki Japanese Wagyu, fresh-catch seafood, innovative desserts, and handcrafted garden-to-glass cocktails.
As Regional Director of Marketing for Howard Hughes Hospitality:
• Directed brand refresh including an updated logo, internal and external messaging, new photography and video, website, collateral, menu boards, wine book, and to-go packaging.
• Collaborated with executive chef on new menu design.
• Directed PR effort and managed food writer visits, social media marketing and influencers, digital and email marketing, advertising, radio, and strategic community partnerships including Chamber and CVB.
• Co-created a glamorous opening party featuring a Howard Hughes look-alike. Collaborated on seasonal holiday event planning including New Year's Eve gala. Hosted partnership events, and off-site culinary and wine festivals.
• Designed new Private Dining Sales Kit (pictured below), and worked with the sales team on promotions to sell private events and weddings.
Robard's Red Carpet Opening Party featured a skydiver in vintage flying gear who landed next to the 18th golf green on Robard's back patio. After being released from his parachute, a Howard Hughes look-alike emerged from the bushes carrying his gear, and sporting a crisp tuxedo.
Glamorously dressed guests relished the elegant, movie-style premier, and marveled in costume at photo stations as they wined, dined, and danced the night away.
Gift bags included house-made steak rub, truffle oil, and vintage airplane molded chocolates.