Sorriso Modern Italian Kitchen offers authentic regional Italian cuisine in the tradition of a neighborhood Trattoria with house-made Neopolitan-style pizza and pasta, delectable entrées, and an Italian artisan charcuterie.
The story of Sorriso centers around three Italian passions: great food, an exuberance for life, and the joy of sharing good times with those who matter most. We honor the family traditions with a distinctly modern flavor using the freshest ingredients in a warm, comfortable setting that evokes the kitchens and dining rooms of the Old Country. At Sorriso, share a meal, and share a smile.
Regional Director of Marketing for Howard Hughes Hospitality overseeing Sorriso and Como Social Club:
• Directed branding, identity, and all creative including menu books, uniform design, photography and video, PR, internal and external messaging, new website, content strategy, social media, digital marketing, and email marketing.
• Designed opening collateral and signage, and all sales and promotion materials.
• Curated 1965 Vintage Piaggio Vespa for guest selfie spot, and vintage Vespa advertising posters for wall decor.
• Planned Sorisso and Como Italian-themed Grand Opening including an opera flash mob, interactive photo stations, live painter, and two Ferraris parked at entry.
• Created video of Lake Como, Italy, and Sophia Loren movie footage with a music soundtrack to play in a loop on giant video wall.
• Managed advertising, radio, event planning, and community partnerships.
• Generated $3.7m in revenue in first full year, up $2.2M over PY.
Photo Credit: Rouse Photography, Wendi Gelflound